A true Christian believers set of beliefs, doctrines is based on what the Holy Spirit himself who also is God himself now teaches you and me and his teachings they will not contradict the Bible.. and it is not rather based solely on what an angel or other men may teach us too. http://mccainvrsobama.wordpress.com/2008/11/01/the-true-church-of-jesus-christ-2/
Like all cults, Mormons do tend to get really upset when you question their own beliefs, Most Mormons think they are Christians. They use Christian words. They say they believe in Jesus and the Bible. They say they pray to God through Jesus. And they try to live good lives. But does God now speak to them even? for they really are not Christians. http://postedat.wordpress.com/2008/10/09/like-all-cults-mormons-do-tend-to-get-really-upset-when-you-question-their-own-beliefs/
The truth is that Mormons are not Christians. They use Christian words but the words have non-Christian definitions. They believe in a Jesus, but the Jesus they believe in is not the Jesus of the Bible. The Jesus of Mormonism differs from the Jesus of the Bible .The Jesus of the Mormonism Bible is not the real Jesus of the real Bible. http://mccainvrsobama.wordpress.com/2009/09/07/mormonism-vs-biblical-teachings-about-jesus/
Like all cults, Mormons do tend to get really upset when you question their own beliefs, and MORMONS WON’T TELL YOU initially
– that they believe your Church is wrong, that your Christian creeds are abomination to God, and that all of your pastors or Priest are a hireling of Satan.
- that there is salvation only in their church and that all others are wrong.
– that those who have been through their temples are wearing secret underwear to protect themselves from “evil”. This “evil” includes all non- Mormons like you.
- about their secret temple rites at all. If they did, you for sure would spot them as non-Christians immediately.
- that they think “familiar spirits” are good, and that their Book of Mormon has a “familiar spirit”. The Bible, Leviticus 19;31 says familiar spirits defile one, and are to be avoided at all costs.
– that women receive salvation only through their Mormon husbands, and must remain pregnant for all eternity. Men and women are not equal in God.
- that they intend to be gods themselves some day, and are helping to earn their exaltation to godhood by talking to you.
- that they intend to have many wives in heaven, carrying on multiple sex relations throughout eternity, until they have enough children to populate their own earth, so they can be “Heavenly Father” over their own planet!
- that you were once a spirit-child of their heavenly father, and one of his numerous wives before you were born on earth.
- that the Virgin Mary really wasn’t a virgin at all but had sex relations with their heavenly father to produce the Mormon version of Jesus Christ
- that they believe the lie that Jesus had at least three wives and children while he was on this earth.
- that the “heavenly father” they ask you to pray to with them, is really an exalted man that lives on a planet near the star base Kolob, and is not the Heavenly Father of the Bible at all. More Mormon lies.
- that Jesus was really Lucifer’s brother in the spirit world, and it was only due to a “heavenly council” vote that Jesus became our redeemer instead of Satan!!
- that there are over one hundred divisions in Mormonism. They conveniently “forget” this even while criticizing the many denominations within the body of Christ
- that all their so- called scriptures such as the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, Doctrine and Covenants, and even their official “Mormon Doctrine” statements do often contradict each other on MAJOR doctrinal points. They claom the King James Bible is likewise contradicted.
- that the reason the Book of Mormon has no maps is because there is not one scrap of archaeological evidence to support it!
- that the state of Utah, which is predominately Mormon, has a higher than the national average of wife-beating, child abuse, and teenage suicide.
- that their prophet Joseph Smith was heavily involved in the occult when he founded Mormonism.
- that that they encourage visitations from dead relatives from the “spirit world”, a practice forbidden in the Bible. (Deuteronomy 18:10- 12.)
– that there are many accounts of Joseph Smith’s first vision besides he one they present to you, and all are different
– that their secret temple oaths are based on the Scottish Rite Masons.
– that for years they considered the Negro race inferior, and even one drop of Negro blood prevented a person from entering their temple.
– that they expect Christ to return to their temple in Missouri, but they haven’t built the temple He’s supposed to return to, because they don’t own the property. (It is owned by the “Temple Lot Mormons” who have plans of their own forr it’s use, and won’t let the Salt Lake City group buy it).
– that they consider your Bible to be untrustworthy and full of errors.
– that Jesus’ death on the cross only partially saves the believer.
- that now according to Anton Lavey’s Satanic Bible, the demon god of the living dead is called “Mormo”. Is it just a coincidence that the Mormons are so concerned with the dead?
– that on their Salt Lake City Temple they prominently display an upside-down star which is a Satanic symbol known as the Goat’s head.. Why?
– that they believe the Archangel Michael came down to earth with several of his celestial wives, and became Adam in the garden of Eden.
– that that they believe the angel Gabriel came down to earth and became Noah in the days of the flood.
– that their Prophet Joseph Smith prophesied falsely many times. For example, he foretold the second coming of Christ for 1891. The Bible teaches that one false prophecy puts a prophet under death sentence. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22).
- that their Prophet Joseph Smith did not die as a martyr as they claim, but was killed during a gun battle with an angry mob in which he himself killed two men and wounded a third. The Mob was upset he had abused their wives and money too. Joseph Smith was no saint at all.
– about the Mountain Meadows Massacre in which they brutally murdered an innocent wagon train of settlers, of over one hundred men, women, and most of the children, traveling through Utah.
– that Joseph Smith taught that there were inhabitants on the moon, and Brigham Young taught there were inhabitants on the sun as well!
WHY WON’T MORMONS TELL YOU THESE THINGS?
The False critics of real Christianity resist still having now the Lord Jesus Christ as part of their lives. “When they look at the Old Testament (OT) and compare it to the New Testament (NT), they fail to see how the two interconnect. They deny that all three persons of the godhead (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) were active in the Old Testament and claim that the Trinity is nothing more than an idea conjured up in the New Testament. Mankind in his sinfulness is more comfortable serving gods who are created in their image, but the God of true Christianity expects us to be like Jesus Christ because everything he does is done in truth and righteousness.
This is aa variance with the way the New Testament interprets, fulfills, annuls and completes the Old Testament. For example, “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right.” (Acts 10:34-35). If God does not show favoritism, the Jews cannot an longer presume to enjoy a favored or exclusive status. By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear. (Hebrews 8:13). The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming– not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship (Hebrews 10:1) It is fundamental that all persons, Zionist and Christians, do read the Scriptures solely with Christian eyes, and that they interpret the Old Covenant in the light of the New Covenant, not the other way round. Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. (Colossians. 2:16-17) This is the most basic hermeneutical error which Christian Zionists consistently repeat is illustrated in the way Christian Zionists continue to regard the Jews as God’s ‘chosen people’ and clearly which is no longer true. Jesus and the apostles repudiated the notion that the Jews continued to enjoy a special status or relationship apart from faith in Jesus as their Messiah. And now ‘chosenness’ is the gift of God’s grace in Jesus Christ to all who trust in Him, irrespective of their racial origins. In the New Testament and the term is never used exclusively of the Jewish people, apart from as members of the Church. Jesus Christ is the ‘chosen’ one. Indeed in the New Testament the term is always used to refer to the Church, the Body of Christ (Ephesians 1:11).Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. (Colossians 3:12) But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy. (1 Peter 2:9-10) It is therefore no longer appropriate to designate the Jews as God’s ‘chosen people’. The term has been redefined to describe all those who trust in Jesus Christ.
Tithing is not a Christian requirement now as well.. In fact the whole New testament Christian church was helping the Poor Christian persons firstly not just apostle Paul, for they will know we are Christians by how we love one another, not our mere words still too– he Paul was just a delivery boy on behalf of the Christian Church, And all pastors need to help the poor people in their church, all churches too.. Jesus Christ cared for the poor people! yes he fed them, healed them, delivered them too. and all very much unlike these days where the evangelical leaders live high on the hog, and their churches especially seems to be too self centered, have falsely abdicated their duties, roles falsely in helping the poor people.. but seem too readily even these days to steal the tithe.. Undeniably 1/7 of the tithe was to be given directly to the local poor people, can any local evangelical, catholic church ,can even the cult Mormon prove in fact prove that they do this? http://postedat.wordpress.com/2009/05/28/secret-tithing/
Even Polygamy is wrong because it necessarily involves adultery. That is why it is not specifically banned anywhere in the New testament Bible - because it is covered by the laws that deal with adultery. If you have sex with someone other than your wife then it is adultery, and simply going through a ceremony, even if it is legally valid, cannot make that second woman into a wife in the eyes of God. Jesus said looking at a women, (who is not your sole wife,) is still adultery too. Adultery is stealing the sex that does not belong to you, it belongs to another man or women. 99.9 percent of the Christians have never practiced polygamy for centuries now too and that alone should have been quite explicit the clear condemnation of polygamy. http://mccainvrsobama.wordpress.com/2008/05/23/polygamy/
Messianic Jews, Judiazers, Seventh day Adventists, Mormons , Jehovah Witnesses they all do now still have more in common with the Jews over the true Christians as Christians are NOT nor ever will be the restored Jews’ YOU CANNOT BE STILL JUDAIC AND EMBRACE JESUS. It is as simple as that. http://postedat.wordpress.com/2011/11/26/messianic-jews-judaizers-seventh-day-adventist/